Woven in Portugal using the finest Belgian Pure Linen yarn, Bemboka’s stone-washed sheets and duvets are luxurious and durable. They wash and tumble dry while maintaining extra softness.
- 100% Belgian linen
- weight 185gsm
- woven and dyed in Portugal
- designed in Australia
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- All items are in stock.
- Delivery lead time for local Australian shipping is 3-5 business days after processing.
- Delivery lead time for international shipping is 4-10 business days after processing.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Free local and international shipping.
- All orders are dispatched from Sydney (Australia) using Australia Post for local Australian orders and DHL Express for international orders.
INTERNATIONAL IMPORT TAXES AND DUTIES
- Ordering from countries outside of Australia or New Zealand
Import taxes and duties to United States, Canada, United Kingdom and countries within the European Union are included in price (LDP). For shipments to all other countries, customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
- Ordering from Australia or New Zealand and shipping overseas
Import taxes and duties are not included in price for international shipments with the exception of shipments to New Zealand. Customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
The Bemboka Pure Cotton, Angora & Superfine Merino Wool, 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton and Pure Linen collection is machine washable and tumble dryable. We recommend washing our products at 40 degrees and tumble dry them at medium heat or line-dry them away from direct sun. Bemboka items are durable and do not require any special care with the only exception of our Pure Cashmere range and linen quilts which are dry-clean-only.
We recommend using liquid laundry detergents which do not contain phosphates or optical brighteners or as these shorten the lifespan of fibres. All the coloured products must not come in any contact with bleaches (peroxides). Many facial or acne products contain bleachers and they may discolour towels.
Bemboka range is suitable for commercial use. Commercial laundry must have facilities suitable for handling 100% cotton and wool items. Some laundries can only handle synthetic blends, these are not suitable for our products. Washing machines must not be overloaded. Ensure that automatic detergent feed system does not leak bleach and that gas dryers with unregulated temperatures are not used.