Bemboka Travel bags are handmade in Australia using time honoured methods, local expertise, and authentic materials.
Functional and stylish, the leather travel bags are available in two sizes – The Weekender, larger in size and perfect for an overnight stay or week in the country, and The Overnighter, which is smaller but diverse enough to carry your gym gear, pack up for a quick getaway or even take to the office.
Made using premium-quality full-grain leather, the Bemboka Weekender and Overnighter ages beautifully, with the contemporary take on a classic design. A timeless addition to your lifestyle.
Available in both black and tan, the Italian leather bags feature multiple pockets, both external and internal, tailored to suit any lifestyle.
The Bemboka collection of black and tan leather duffle bags is sought after by the most particular and the most discerning who want the best available.
- External zippered pocket for passport, keys and card
- Separate internal phone and lap top pocket
- Large internal zippered security compartmen
- Long life Imported European zippers
- External overall: Length 55cm Height 33cm Width 21cm
- External zippered security pocket: Width 22cm Depth 18cm
- Internal zippered security pocket: Width 45cm Depth 20cm
- External overall: Length 52cm Height 31cm Width 17cm
- External zippered security pocket: Width 15cm Depth 18cm
- Internal zippered security pocket: Width 15cm Depth 18cm
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- All items are in stock.
- Delivery lead time for local Australian shipping is 2-5 business days after processing.
- Delivery lead time for international shipping is 4-7 business days after processing.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Free local and international shipping.
- All orders are dispatched from Sydney (Australia) using Australia Post for local Australian orders and DHL Express for international orders.
INTERNATIONAL IMPORT TAXES AND DUTIES
- Ordering from countries outside of Australia or New Zealand
Import taxes and duties to United States, Canada, United Kingdom and countries within the European Union are included in price (LDP). For shipments to all other countries, customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
- Ordering from Australia or New Zealand and shipping overseas
Import taxes and duties are not included in price for international shipments with the exception of shipments to New Zealand. Customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
Caring for Bemboka
Bemboka products are made with premium-quality materials, and are notably durable. Most products within the range do not require any special care, with the Bemboka Pure Cotton, Angora & Superfine Merino Wool, 70% Bamboo, 30% Cotton and Pure Linen Sheeting collections all machine washable and tumble dry-friendly.
We recommend you wash your Bemboka products on a warm, gentle cycle at 40 degrees. Line-dry products in a shaded place, away from direct sunlight, or tumble dry on a medium heat. Take care not to overfill the washing machine or tumble drier to allow room for products to circulate effectively.
The Pure Cashmere range and Bemboka Linen Wool and Cotton-filled Quilts are dry-clean-only.
Always follow instructions on the care label.
Choosing the right laundry detergent
We recommend using phosphate-free liquid laundry detergents. Do not bring coloured Bemboka products into contact with bleach, peroxide or optical brighteners. These are too harsh, and will shorten the lifespan of the soft material fibres.
Bemboka for commercial use
Bemboka is proudly partnered with some of the world’s most spectacular luxury hotels, providing premium linen and products for the guest who appreciates the finer detail. Partners require a commercial laundry facility suitable for handling 100% cotton and wool items. Laundries only equipped to handle synthetic blend fabrics are not suitable for Bemboka products. Care must be taken to ensure washing machines are not overloaded, and that automatic detergent feed systems do not leak bleach. Gas dryers with unregulated temperatures must not be used.
Bemboka advises against the use of bleach or benzoyl peroxide on any of our products. Fabric that comes into contact with bleach or benzoyl peroxide will be permanently discoloured, with bleach leaving a green hue, and peroxide an orange hue. Many facial and acne products contain benzoyl peroxide, which may discolour products. To properly care for your Bemboka products and take the necessary precautions to avoid permanent damage, check the labels of creams, cosmetics and toiletries before use.