Experience the softness and warmth of our luxurious angora and fine merino blankets and throws. Made of mélange yarn spun from a perfect balance of fine Australian merino wool and rare quality angora. Tumble-dried, pre-shrunk and hand finished by expert seamstresses. Machine wash and tumble dry to maintain superior softness.
Designed in Australia, Made New Zealand.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Delivery lead time is 1-4 weeks after processing as some items are held in stock and some are made to order.
- If you wish to guarantee earlier delivery, please email [email protected] – items that are in stock can be delivered after processing in 2-5 business days in Australia and 4-7 business days internationally.
- King Single (US Twin) and Super King (US King) blanket sizes are only made against orders with delivery lead time 2-4 weeks.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Free local and international shipping.
- All orders are dispatched from Sydney (Australia) using Australia Post for local Australian orders and DHL Express for international orders.
INTERNATIONAL IMPORT TAXES AND DUTIES
- Ordering from countries outside of Australia or New Zealand
Import taxes and duties to United States, Canada, United Kingdom and countries within the European Union are included in price (LDP). For shipments to all other countries, customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
- Ordering from Australia or New Zealand and shipping overseas
Import taxes and duties are not included in price for international shipments with the exception of shipments to New Zealand. Customers are responsible for any additional import taxes and duties that are billed locally.
Bemboka Care Instructions
The Bemboka Pure Cotton, Angora & Superfine Merino Wool, 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton and Pure Linen collection is machine washable and tumble dryable. We recommend washing our products at 40 degrees and tumble dry them at medium heat or line-dry them away from direct sun. Bemboka items are durable and do not require any special care with the only exception of our Pure Cashmere range and linen quilts which are dry-clean-only.
We recommend using liquid laundry detergents which do not contain phosphates or optical brighteners or as these shorten the lifespan of fibres. All the coloured products must not come in any contact with bleaches (peroxides). Many facial or acne products contain bleachers and they may discolour towels.
Bemboka's range is suitable for commercial use. Commercial laundries must have facilities suitable for handling 100% cotton and wool items. Some laundries can only handle synthetic blends, these are not suitable for our products. Washing machines must not be overloaded. Ensure that automatic detergent feed system does not leak bleach and that gas dryers with unregulated temperatures are not used.
When a fabric comes in contact with bleach or benzoyl peroxide it will permanently stain/discolour. If the discolouration is a green hue it is due to bleach and if it is an orange hue, then it is due to peroxide exposure. As these ingredients are known to be in certain skin and acne treatments, we recommend you be aware of the potential staining and take necessary precautions to avoid permanently damaging your linen.